If a Chinese restaurant uses nice, reusable chopsticks I always give it extra points. Nonetheless, most dont, resulting in about 10 gazillion perfectly good pieces of wood being tossed in the landfill every year. Rather than fret over the waste, Kwytza Kraft saw a business opportunity. They’re creating surprisingly good looking products, from lamps to floormats, out of chopsticks they collect and clean.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Used Chopsticks Make Great Business
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk