Valencia, Spain recently launched an entire fleet of busses which are running on a type of bio-diesel derived from oil collected at the city’s restaurants. The result – a waste product gets reused at no cost to businesses & the city saves money while improving self-sufficiency. (gracias Pablito)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Valencia Running on its Own Veggie Oil
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors