You need a subscription to read the full article, but today’s Wall Street Journal has an excellent reference to Cradle-to-Cradle design, specifically Steelcase’s “Think” chair – a 99% recyclable product. A key thought to take away from the article: “Pollution is a symbol of design failure”.
Wall Street Journal talking about Cradle to Cradle
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco
- Masdar Invests in £1.5bn Offshore Wind Farm; Expands its Presence in the UK Wind Energy Market