You need a subscription to read the full article, but today’s Wall Street Journal has an excellent reference to Cradle-to-Cradle design, specifically Steelcase’s “Think” chair – a 99% recyclable product. A key thought to take away from the article: “Pollution is a symbol of design failure”.
Wall Street Journal talking about Cradle to Cradle
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Travis Noland
Chestnut Hill: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Horizon Launches Private Hospitality Networks
- Webinar: How to Reignite Your Community Program
- World Bank Releases 2014 Sustainability Report
- Mapping the Future: What to expect from the BoP Roadmap to be published next week
- 4 Things the Trucking Industry is Doing to Be More Green
- The Cost of Conflict Minerals Compliance Discussed