You need a subscription to read the full article, but today’s Wall Street Journal has an excellent reference to Cradle-to-Cradle design, specifically Steelcase’s “Think” chair – a 99% recyclable product. A key thought to take away from the article: “Pollution is a symbol of design failure”.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Wall Street Journal talking about Cradle to Cradle
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials