You need a subscription to read the full article, but today’s Wall Street Journal has an excellent reference to Cradle-to-Cradle design, specifically Steelcase’s “Think” chair – a 99% recyclable product. A key thought to take away from the article: “Pollution is a symbol of design failure”.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Wall Street Journal talking about Cradle to Cradle
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors