If you remember watching the Mr. Fusion scene from Back to the Future and thinking… “my god, if I could invent that, I’d be a biiiilionaire!”, then you’re not alone. Startech Environmental Corporation is working with plasma technology to convert waste materials to a more usable form, plus something called “Plasma Converted Gas” which can be converted to energy. It may alchemy at this point, but it’s definitely interesting.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Waste to Energy by the Power of Plasma
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials