If you remember watching the Mr. Fusion scene from Back to the Future and thinking… “my god, if I could invent that, I’d be a biiiilionaire!”, then you’re not alone. Startech Environmental Corporation is working with plasma technology to convert waste materials to a more usable form, plus something called “Plasma Converted Gas” which can be converted to energy. It may alchemy at this point, but it’s definitely interesting.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Waste to Energy by the Power of Plasma
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors