Water may become the new oil, as scarcity and pollution make a guaranteed clean supply harder to come by. In case you didn’t use Google this week, Tuesday was World Water Day, a UN sponsored event to recognize the challenges we’re facing to ensure ready access to clean water. Some excellent articles to broaden your perspective are here on The Future is Green.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Water Water Everywhere…
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good