Water may become the new oil, as scarcity and pollution make a guaranteed clean supply harder to come by. In case you didn’t use Google this week, Tuesday was World Water Day, a UN sponsored event to recognize the challenges we’re facing to ensure ready access to clean water. Some excellent articles to broaden your perspective are here on The Future is Green.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Water Water Everywhere…
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials