Corporate volunteer programs are becoming staple activities within new enlightened workplaces. Why do they work? How much do they cost? Do they add to profitability? Read about VolunteerMatch’s criteria for a successful volunteer program (PDF)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
What makes a successful corporate volunteer program?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials