From LOHAS Journal: “Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability and describes a $226.8 billion U.S. marketplace for goods and services that appeal to consumers who value health, the environment, social justice, personal development and sustainable living.” While everyone loves a hot new acronym, this one is especially worth keeping your eye on as it currently describes as many as 63 million consumers in the US alone.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
What’s this LOHAS thing Anyway?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials