From LOHAS Journal: “Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability and describes a $226.8 billion U.S. marketplace for goods and services that appeal to consumers who value health, the environment, social justice, personal development and sustainable living.” While everyone loves a hot new acronym, this one is especially worth keeping your eye on as it currently describes as many as 63 million consumers in the US alone.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
What’s this LOHAS thing Anyway?
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors