From LOHAS Journal: “Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability and describes a $226.8 billion U.S. marketplace for goods and services that appeal to consumers who value health, the environment, social justice, personal development and sustainable living.” While everyone loves a hot new acronym, this one is especially worth keeping your eye on as it currently describes as many as 63 million consumers in the US alone.
« Back to Home Page
What’s this LOHAS thing Anyway?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Joel Ken Harris Sr on Detroit Water and Sewage Department Issues Shut-Off Notices to 46,000
- Anthony Orenstein on Taking on the E-Waste Problem
- evan on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- Jason Simms on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- x1134x on Hobby Lobby Attempts to Claim Corporate Religion
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer