In the 1960s, the United States made an unprecidented effort to put a man on the moon. We suceeded, and the emotional and economic benefits of that mission are still with us. Why not make a similar effort to liberate the country from oil dependance? The Apollo Alliance is a well coordinated effort to do just that, and create as many as 3 million jobs in the process. Oren Jaffe talks more about Apollo in the next post.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Apollo Alliance for Freedom, Jobs
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk