In the 1960s, the United States made an unprecidented effort to put a man on the moon. We suceeded, and the emotional and economic benefits of that mission are still with us. Why not make a similar effort to liberate the country from oil dependance? The Apollo Alliance is a well coordinated effort to do just that, and create as many as 3 million jobs in the process. Oren Jaffe talks more about Apollo in the next post.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Apollo Alliance for Freedom, Jobs
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials