In the 1960s, the United States made an unprecidented effort to put a man on the moon. We suceeded, and the emotional and economic benefits of that mission are still with us. Why not make a similar effort to liberate the country from oil dependance? The Apollo Alliance is a well coordinated effort to do just that, and create as many as 3 million jobs in the process. Oren Jaffe talks more about Apollo in the next post.
Apollo Alliance for Freedom, Jobs
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- WEBINAR: Jaguar Land Rover, The Royal Bam Group & McCain Foods on Sustainable Innovation
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership