In the 1960s, the United States made an unprecidented effort to put a man on the moon. We suceeded, and the emotional and economic benefits of that mission are still with us. Why not make a similar effort to liberate the country from oil dependance? The Apollo Alliance is a well coordinated effort to do just that, and create as many as 3 million jobs in the process. Oren Jaffe talks more about Apollo in the next post.
Online: Dec 11
Online Chat: Haris Alibasic, Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability
Join us online on December 11th (2:00pm PST) as we chat with Haris Alibasic, Director of the City of Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability. Register here.
- Robert Fitz on GetArtUp Makes Contemporary Art More Accessible
- Cheyenne Sexton on Women in CSR: Carrie Majeske, Ford
- LAS on Coffee in Crisis: The Silent Disaster You’ve Never Heard Of
- Rogier F. van Vlissingen on Elon Musk’s Latest Innovation: Bonds Backed by Rooftop Solar Power
- Nick Aster on Climate Change and the Insurance Industry
- How Small Businesses can Create an Eco-friendly Office
- 7 Tips for Eco-friendly Marketing
- How Technology Can Aid in Sustainable Stock Trading
- Greenpeace: Save Santa’s Home Campaign
- Household care industry meets in Copenhagen to minimize environmental impact
- Eco-friendly Hair Dye: Stay Green, even if you are going Red