This month ClimateBiz.com is kicking off its brand-new Ask the Climate Expert column. Every other Monday, expert-in-residence Dr. Mark C. Trexler will answer readers’ questions on emissions reduction, climate risk management, and other hot topics. Read about Mark’s professional background and start getting your climate questions answered today!
Ask a Climate Expert at ClimateBiz.com
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- dack on EV Drive: Behind the Wheel of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
- Ryan Honeyman on What’s the Difference Between Certified B Corps and Benefit Corps?
- Rick on Adapt to Crowd-Sourcing or Risk Losing Relevancy
- Sarah Lozanova on The Importance of Gender Diversity in the Solar Technology Workforce
- Billie S Thompson on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think