Bank of America, one of the largest banks in the US, and certainly one of its largest consumers of paper has adopted a remarkably green outlook on paper consumption that should reduce the environmental footprint of the company. Maximizing the use of post-consumer recycled paper is a primary goal, as is validating that suppliers are getting paper from forests that meet a high standard of sustainable management. (more details in GreenBiz)
Bank of America Moves Toward Less Paper Use
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Give Back Box® is a Top 100 Finalist for the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco