Bank of America, one of the largest banks in the US, and certainly one of its largest consumers of paper has adopted a remarkably green outlook on paper consumption that should reduce the environmental footprint of the company. Maximizing the use of post-consumer recycled paper is a primary goal, as is validating that suppliers are getting paper from forests that meet a high standard of sustainable management. (more details in GreenBiz)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Bank of America Moves Toward Less Paper Use
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk