Terra Nova Ecological Landscaping of Santa Cruz California has a business model that’s about as green as it gets. As a landscaping company that may be easier than for other types of firms, but there is still plenty of room for interesting innovation. The company recently teamed up with a local tea company to recycle mounds of fragrent used tea leaves as something called “Chai Mulch” (article in Epoch times), a win for the landfill and for happy customers’ olfactory sensibilities. To top it off, they’re using bikes as their primary mode of hauling materials. (website)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Chai Tea to Mulch Equals Good Business
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors