We’ve mentioned before that fleets are some of the best places to introduce new technologies such as hybrids into a market. Another great way is to make new technology sexy. A new limosine service in Los Angeles is combining both ideas by offering rides in spiffy jet-black Priuses for regular people and celebs alike. Hope we’ll see them lined up at the academy awards next year. (eco-limo.com)
Eco Limo Service Promoting Green Rides in Style
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service