We’ve mentioned before that fleets are some of the best places to introduce new technologies such as hybrids into a market. Another great way is to make new technology sexy. A new limosine service in Los Angeles is combining both ideas by offering rides in spiffy jet-black Priuses for regular people and celebs alike. Hope we’ll see them lined up at the academy awards next year. (eco-limo.com)
Eco Limo Service Promoting Green Rides in Style
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
Online: Jan 8
Webinar: Profiling the Practice of Corporate Citizenship
This FREE webinar explores how the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) dimensions of business are managed in today’s business world, and how these practices have evolved. Register here.
- Travis Noland
Atlanta: Jan 22 – Jan 24
RLSC’s Reverse Logistics Conference
What are the most critical issues facing reverse logistics executives today? Speakers include experts from retail, manufacturing, academia, and service sectors. This is the largest reverse logistics event of 2014. Register here.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Robert Pauta on 5 Top Tips to Avoid Roofing Scams
- dyssiden on NSA Spying: Companies Back Down Under Shareholder Pressure
- Chuck from PDX on Big Bucks Saved If Aging Hanford Nuclear Plant Closes
- RegTuffin on Big Bucks Saved If Aging Hanford Nuclear Plant Closes
- Terry Nelidov on What China Teaches Us About Environment and Economy
- The Importance of Clean Drinking Water
- How to furnish your home in an eco-friendly sustainable way
- Kenya – An environmental balance
- RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference
- An inside look at the practice of corporate citizenship
- Join us for the webinar: Innovating for Shared Value Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 11:00 am EST