The first online marketplace tracking site for trade in ecosystem services has been launched, with backing from giants ABN, AMRO and Citigroup, reports the WBCSD. The Ecosystem Marketplace will keep an eye on the quickly growing markets for carbon emissions, water, and even biodiversity.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Ecosystem Marketplace Launches
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials