The Forest Stewardship Council, a respected organization that certifies forest holdings on their level of sustainable management, has completed a new market survey. The result: The global market for FSC-certified products is greater than $5 Billion, and fast growing demand is already ahead of supply. (From GreenBiz via WBCSD)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
FSC-Certified Forest Market Exceeds $5 Billion
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors