Although the Green Home Guide of Northern California is geared toward a particular market, the tips, product guides and articles on the site are suitable for a general audience of both consumers and buisineses. The website is a clearing house for information on residential green building, and judging by the extraordinary number of businesses listed, it proof once again of the growing vitality of the green marketplace.
« Back to Home Page
Green Home Guide Offers Idea of the Market
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Doherty John on Insurance Rates up 50% for Oil Companies – Thanks BP!
- Scott Wiederoder on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- Tim Gieseke on Financing Conservation Through Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES)
- Katherine Collins on Biomimicry Lessons for Business
- Shivangi sharma on Rural Indian Artisans Capitalize on E-Commerce to Boost Sales
- Offshore Wind Farm
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests