Already a leader in alternative energy, Austin-based Green Mountain Energy has embarked upon a goal to offset 100% of its carbon footprint. Everything from corporate travel to office paper is to be considered in making thei calculations needed to bring a CO2 neutral position to reality. More info on BusinessWire.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Green Mountain Energy Goes Carbon Neutral
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials