The vast majority of carbonated beverages are far from healthy, despite their ubiquity. Something about that sweet bubbliness just keeps people coming back. But recently, a Silicon Valley entrpreneur and an exec from Ben & Jerry’s teamed up to create a soda that’s not only healthy but also good for the planet. Zota Soda is organic green tea flavored in a variety of ways, with a wee bit of cane juice as sweetener – that means no high fructose corn syrup – and nothing artificial. The company website has more. (Industry article here)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Healthy Soda? Try Zota
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk