Beating government imposed regulations by more than 3-fold, Honda motors plans to cut CO2 emissions from its Japanese manufacturing plants by 30% from 1990 levels in a mere 6 years. The principal methods employed – switching to solar and liquified natural gas over petroleum. Financial Express article here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Honda Cutting Japan Emissions 30%
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good