Beating government imposed regulations by more than 3-fold, Honda motors plans to cut CO2 emissions from its Japanese manufacturing plants by 30% from 1990 levels in a mere 6 years. The principal methods employed – switching to solar and liquified natural gas over petroleum. Financial Express article here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Honda Cutting Japan Emissions 30%
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors