Beating government imposed regulations by more than 3-fold, Honda motors plans to cut CO2 emissions from its Japanese manufacturing plants by 30% from 1990 levels in a mere 6 years. The principal methods employed – switching to solar and liquified natural gas over petroleum. Financial Express article here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Honda Cutting Japan Emissions 30%
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials