The Department of Energy has come to an agreement with GM and DaimlerChrysler to develop hydrogen powered vehicles. The 4-state deal says that over the next five years, consumers will report back on the vehicle’s performance. In conjunction with the agreement, the DOE will provide $44 million for the project. One thing I can say for certain: If the Department of Energy offered me $44 million to develop fuel cells, I’d agree to it as well.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hydrogen Becoming More than a Celebrity Hobby
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors