The Department of Energy has come to an agreement with GM and DaimlerChrysler to develop hydrogen powered vehicles. The 4-state deal says that over the next five years, consumers will report back on the vehicle’s performance. In conjunction with the agreement, the DOE will provide $44 million for the project. One thing I can say for certain: If the Department of Energy offered me $44 million to develop fuel cells, I’d agree to it as well.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hydrogen Becoming More than a Celebrity Hobby
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials