Finding in depth articles on corporate social responsibility is always refreshing. What’s even better is realizing the variety of locations and sources these voices come from. Today’s English language Korea Herald has a lengthy article on stressing ethics is sustainable management. The article even sites a few things I didn’t know about, such as Sony’s $200Million loss that stemmed from having too much cadmium in the PlayStation. Read more.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
International Voice Grows for CSR
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk