A town in Japan has rolled out a cooking-oil powered bus which provides transportation for residents, and gets rid of hard to dispose of waste, as reported in Japan for Sustainability. The “Inaba EcoLimo Waiwai Go-Go” is free to residents who bring in used cooking oil for recycling.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Japanese Town Rolls out Free “Ecobus”
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk