Leadership models, especially in business, tend to be linear and heirachical. All too often, this strict structure falls back on its own rigidity, stifling an organizations’ ability to adapt and innovate. Alternative theories of leadership are emerging throughout the world, many of which embrace natural concepts of organic, sometimes chaotic, growth. Tipu Ake, from New Zealand, uses holistic analogies from the natural world to guide organizations and projects.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Learning to Lead by Nature’s Designs
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials