As if 300+ days of sunshine were not incentive enough, Arizonans now have extra reason to go solar. Thanks to two new legislative bills, tax credits for residential solar projects will now cover 15% of the cost, up to $3,000. The legislation also lays down additional benefits for purchasing more efficient appliances. (via The Future is Green)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
More Solar Incentive for Sunny Arizona
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk