As if 300+ days of sunshine were not incentive enough, Arizonans now have extra reason to go solar. Thanks to two new legislative bills, tax credits for residential solar projects will now cover 15% of the cost, up to $3,000. The legislation also lays down additional benefits for purchasing more efficient appliances. (via The Future is Green)
« Back to Home Page
More Solar Incentive for Sunny Arizona
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- J_N_Lee on Does Women’s Pay Inequity Really Matter?
- djglasco on Bain Capital Buys 50 Percent Stake in TOMS Shoes
- David @ NCP on Bain Capital Buys 50 Percent Stake in TOMS Shoes
- Jason on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Alvin Monero on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?