Prompted in part by a court ruling three years ago, Nike has just put out a new CSR report that breaks new ground in transparency. Among other notable steps, a complete list of Nike’s suppliers is now available on their website. That move in particular is likely to spur similar supply-chain transparency among other companies, and puts Nike ahead of the game in social and environmental reporting. (Financial Times Article, Nike Press Release & CSR Website)
« Back to Home Page
Nike CSR Report Breaks New Ground
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?