Defunct oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico may soon see another use as Fish Farms, according to CNN. Despite the widely publicised health and environmental problems associated with certain fish farms (BBC), the project has potential as a major boon to business and diet. If poorly managed, however, it could be just another filthy feed-lot.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Oil Rigs to Spawn Fish Farms?
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk