GreenBiz and the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program have collaborated to produce the first report showing the irrefutable link between a company’s energy management strategy and higher shareholder value. In addition, the report looks at how financial analysts and institutional investors have come to understand this energy-value connection, and how energy management is becoming a stronger measure by which to assess a company’s overall investment value. Download the official report here
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Proof that Energy Efficiency increases Value
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?
- New Magazine Aims to Advance Use of Natural Refrigerants in North America