GreenBiz and the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program have collaborated to produce the first report showing the irrefutable link between a company’s energy management strategy and higher shareholder value. In addition, the report looks at how financial analysts and institutional investors have come to understand this energy-value connection, and how energy management is becoming a stronger measure by which to assess a company’s overall investment value. Download the official report here
Proof that Energy Efficiency increases Value
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Nick Aster on EV Drive: Behind the Wheel of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
- craig on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Eunaufaloportuguese on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- disqus_BNbEfrPmXP on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- mcatlett on Nestle’s New Animal Welfare Commitments
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think