One never knows for certain how the world of tomorrow will shape itself. The closest we seemingly can come is peeking into the cutting edge technology of today. “Transmaterial” is a 186 page compendium of some of the most incredible designs in existence. Best of all, it’s available as a series of free PDF downloads.
« Back to Home Page
Redefining Reality from the Ground Up
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?