Greenerbuildings.com has a great new case study on papermaking firm Stora Enso. Spurred by a Wisconsin state initiative, the company has reduced energy consumption (electricity and gas) enough to save the company a whopping $3.5 Million annually, with additional savings expected in the future. An additional PDF press release is available from Focus on Energy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Stora Enso Saving $3.5 Mil on Energy
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials