Sustainability as a key bottom-line issue for investors is poised to break through into the mainstream in 2005. Large corporations such as IBM, Dell, AMD and Electrolux already know what investors will learn in 2005, that “Sustainability is good for the planet and it can be good for shareholder wealth,” said Portfolio 21 co-founder Carsten Henningsen. Read in SustainableBusiness.com about the 3 sustainability trends to watch for in ’05.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Sustainability hits Mainstream Business in 2005
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials