Sustainability as a key bottom-line issue for investors is poised to break through into the mainstream in 2005. Large corporations such as IBM, Dell, AMD and Electrolux already know what investors will learn in 2005, that “Sustainability is good for the planet and it can be good for shareholder wealth,” said Portfolio 21 co-founder Carsten Henningsen. Read in SustainableBusiness.com about the 3 sustainability trends to watch for in ’05.
Sustainability hits Mainstream Business in 2005
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place