At the recent Outdoor Retailer Winter Market in Salt Lake City, Utah (Jan 28-Feb 1) a new tradeshow concept called Green Steps was introduced- designed to raise awareness on sustainability and showcase outdoor companies that support a healthy environment. Operating under the premise that retailers are increasingly interested in building relationships with exhibitors that support green business practices, it received high marks from both retailers and exhibitors and plans to implement “Green Steps” into future tradeshows is in the works. So remember to follow those green steps while at your next convention!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Taking Green Steps to the Tradeshow Floor
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials