At the recent Outdoor Retailer Winter Market in Salt Lake City, Utah (Jan 28-Feb 1) a new tradeshow concept called Green Steps was introduced- designed to raise awareness on sustainability and showcase outdoor companies that support a healthy environment. Operating under the premise that retailers are increasingly interested in building relationships with exhibitors that support green business practices, it received high marks from both retailers and exhibitors and plans to implement “Green Steps” into future tradeshows is in the works. So remember to follow those green steps while at your next convention!
Taking Green Steps to the Tradeshow Floor
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- T Bailey on Foster Farms Recalls Chicken, Sues Insurer for Rejecting Claim
- Jennifer Rodriguez on Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point
- Hausman F on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- Richard Watson on Storing Data in the Cloud: How Safe is It?
- Nick Aster on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation Engagement With Greenpeace
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance