There’s no reason pre-fab construction has to mean a doublewide and a Camaro on blocks. There’s also no reason it has to employ anything less that the highest green building standards. Enter the 6040 House: A generous 3,000+ square feet of energy efficient steel-framing (readily recyclable) manufactured to minimize construction waste. I’ve also been informed by a tipster that “Solar power, wind generator, rainwater harvesting, and biolet off-grid toilets are available” – although I can’t seem to find that referenced on the website.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The 6040 House
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk