No, the Kyoto effect is not a warming climate trend, it’s a warming profit trend. As reported in GreenBiz, European companies that deal in renewable energy have already seen significant stock price growth, while their counterparts in non-Kyoto nations have seen weakening. The article does mention that it’s too early to tell if the effect is provable but it certainly adds improved prospects to renweable energy investment, at least in Europe.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Kyoto Effect?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place