No, the Kyoto effect is not a warming climate trend, it’s a warming profit trend. As reported in GreenBiz, European companies that deal in renewable energy have already seen significant stock price growth, while their counterparts in non-Kyoto nations have seen weakening. The article does mention that it’s too early to tell if the effect is provable but it certainly adds improved prospects to renweable energy investment, at least in Europe.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Kyoto Effect?
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk