Read this fantastic opinion piece about keeping the green dream alive in this unsettling, changing world from Kelpie Wilson of Truthout.org. She gives us a few suggestions to help us change the world on this Earth Day 2005 and implores us to “think of them as investments in a better future” not as chores “to add to an already endless list.” Happy Earth Day!
Tips for Staying Optimistic This Earth Day
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
Online: Jan 8
Webinar: Profiling the Practice of Corporate Citizenship
This FREE webinar explores how the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) dimensions of business are managed in today’s business world, and how these practices have evolved. Register here.
- Travis Noland
Atlanta: Jan 22 – Jan 24
RLSC’s Reverse Logistics Conference
What are the most critical issues facing reverse logistics executives today? Speakers include experts from retail, manufacturing, academia, and service sectors. This is the largest reverse logistics event of 2014. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Dec 18
Online Chat: Bart Alexander, Chief Corp. Responsibility Officer, Molson Coors
On Wed., Dec. 18th at 4:00pm PST, Nick Aster will talk with Bart Alexander about how Molson Coors has become a real sustainability leader amongst breweries. Register here.
- Energy Northwest on Big Bucks Saved If Aging Hanford Nuclear Plant Closes
- Kris Schaeffer on Does A Great CSR Policy Allow A CEO to Make Dumb Decisions?
- DOGE on Nuclear Energy: Pros and Cons
- BarackObamaz on Nuclear Energy: Pros and Cons
- NotAnonymous on Nuclear Energy: Pros and Cons
- RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference
- An inside look at the practice of corporate citizenship
- Join us for the webinar: Innovating for Shared Value Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 11:00 am EST
- How Social Networks Handle The Death Of A User
- Go beyond the guinea pig in Peru
- Decreasing Consumption: Good For the Environment and Your Bank Account