Rocky Mountain Institute has some great new reading. Winning the Oil End Game, sponsored in part by the Pentagon, is a 300 page roadmap for weening the US “completely, attractively, and profitably off oil”. The stragegy starts with efficiency, then moves to biofuels and hydrogen, all while promoting jobs and business. Too good to be true? The whole book is available as a free PDF, so curl up with your laptop this weekend and have a gander.
Winning the Oil End Game: Good Bedtime Reading
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service