Rocky Mountain Institute has some great new reading. Winning the Oil End Game, sponsored in part by the Pentagon, is a 300 page roadmap for weening the US “completely, attractively, and profitably off oil”. The stragegy starts with efficiency, then moves to biofuels and hydrogen, all while promoting jobs and business. Too good to be true? The whole book is available as a free PDF, so curl up with your laptop this weekend and have a gander.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Winning the Oil End Game: Good Bedtime Reading
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors