According to World Business Council for Sustainable Development, two thirds of the world’s population will be living in water-stressed countries by the year 2020, and all sectors must work together if businesses expect to have continued access to the water they need to operate. Their most recent report, Collaborative Actions for Sustainable Water Management, outlines steps businesses can take—along with other stakeholders—to address the issue of sustainable water management. Learn more at the report website or download the 24 page report here.
Working Together to Avoid Water Wars
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations