According to World Business Council for Sustainable Development, two thirds of the world’s population will be living in water-stressed countries by the year 2020, and all sectors must work together if businesses expect to have continued access to the water they need to operate. Their most recent report, Collaborative Actions for Sustainable Water Management, outlines steps businesses can take—along with other stakeholders—to address the issue of sustainable water management. Learn more at the report website or download the 24 page report here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Working Together to Avoid Water Wars
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Shower Bucket Challenge
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model