According to World Business Council for Sustainable Development, two thirds of the world’s population will be living in water-stressed countries by the year 2020, and all sectors must work together if businesses expect to have continued access to the water they need to operate. Their most recent report, Collaborative Actions for Sustainable Water Management, outlines steps businesses can take—along with other stakeholders—to address the issue of sustainable water management. Learn more at the report website or download the 24 page report here.
Working Together to Avoid Water Wars
Fireside Chat: Live
- Nick Aster
Philadelphia: Sep 30
Stories & Beer Philadelphia: Measuring Positive Impact
Measuring financial success is straightforward enough, but how do you measure a business's overall positive impact? Join 4 different b-corps to talk about it in Philadelphia. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Solution Generation Brings Climate Change Leadership to Campuses and Communities Nationwide on
- ‘New Climate Economy': Growth via Climate Change Action on
- Cities Reframe Climate Conversation to Focus on ‘Resiliency’ on
- 3p Weekend: 7 Things You Need to Know About the People’s Climate March on
- New Trend: Climate Optimists Say Climate Change Won’t Be So Bad on
- Why I’m Joining the People’s Climate March
- Solution Generation Brings Climate Change Leadership to Campuses and Communities Nationwide
- 80 Businesses Honored as ‘Best for Workers’, Creating Higher Quality Jobs That Serve a Higher Purpose
- How to create a sustainable office
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- What I Learned at CSRwire.com