According to World Business Council for Sustainable Development, two thirds of the world’s population will be living in water-stressed countries by the year 2020, and all sectors must work together if businesses expect to have continued access to the water they need to operate. Their most recent report, Collaborative Actions for Sustainable Water Management, outlines steps businesses can take—along with other stakeholders—to address the issue of sustainable water management. Learn more at the report website or download the 24 page report here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Working Together to Avoid Water Wars
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk