The EPA is offering $75.9 Million in new Brownfield grants to assist developers in revitalizing contaminated former industrial sites in towns and cities. By assisting companies with costly environmental cleanups, not only is land refreshed, but development can move forward in city centers where infrastucture is already in place, saving money for both companies and cities.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
$76 Million Up for Grabs in New Brownfield Grants
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk