The EPA is offering $75.9 Million in new Brownfield grants to assist developers in revitalizing contaminated former industrial sites in towns and cities. By assisting companies with costly environmental cleanups, not only is land refreshed, but development can move forward in city centers where infrastucture is already in place, saving money for both companies and cities.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
$76 Million Up for Grabs in New Brownfield Grants
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials