Youth for Causes is a program by the YMCA of Singapore to support young people’s plans to create community programs and other charitable ventures. The organization was made possible with a sizable ‘investment’ from the Citigroup Foundation. It’s a great example of a simple corporate venture to positivly affect the community. (via Phatgnat)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Citibank Supports Social Entrepreneur Programs
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors