If there’s any silver lining to the current US resistance to emissions trading programs, it’s that we can let the Europeans work out the kinks. Putting a market price on emissions liabilities that can also be used as assets if they’re not released makes for some very new accounting challenges, as reported in the Financial Times.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
European Companies Face Challenges of Emissions Trading
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?
- New Magazine Aims to Advance Use of Natural Refrigerants in North America