If there’s any silver lining to the current US resistance to emissions trading programs, it’s that we can let the Europeans work out the kinks. Putting a market price on emissions liabilities that can also be used as assets if they’re not released makes for some very new accounting challenges, as reported in the Financial Times.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
European Companies Face Challenges of Emissions Trading
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials