If there’s any silver lining to the current US resistance to emissions trading programs, it’s that we can let the Europeans work out the kinks. Putting a market price on emissions liabilities that can also be used as assets if they’re not released makes for some very new accounting challenges, as reported in the Financial Times.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
European Companies Face Challenges of Emissions Trading
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors