Here’s something good to load up for your weekend. KQED’s Forum with Michael Krasny (San Francisco Public Radio) recently had a program on “green MBAs” – “the trend of teaching business students environmentally and socially sustainable business practices.” The program features guests from two sustainable MBA programs, Bainbridge and Presidio. It’s downloadable as a podcast here.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Cg on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- Eric Justian on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- mike b on Entrepreneurship: A Risky Economic Pillar or an Economic Pillar at Risk?
- Hunter3203 on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- Travis Jordan Devereux on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance
- ECORE International Supports Renowned The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp by Renovating Facilities, Enhancing Safety
- CollaborateUp and Global Impact Co-Host Executive Education Program for Creating Shared Value & Maximizing Strategic Philanthropy