Major business leaders and UN officials will meet next week at the International Business Leaders Forum in London to talk about the private sector’s ability to impact poverty. The Financial Times has a great article on some of the ups and downs of involving business with international development.
International Business Leaders Forum Kicks Off
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Bobie Spencer on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- kabarCSR.com on Top 30 Sustainability Bloggers on Twitter
- Jon on Alternative Building Method: Aerated Concrete
- Chappie on Shared Value: Double the Value?
- funwithanerd on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level