Major business leaders and UN officials will meet next week at the International Business Leaders Forum in London to talk about the private sector’s ability to impact poverty. The Financial Times has a great article on some of the ups and downs of involving business with international development.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
International Business Leaders Forum Kicks Off
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials