Major business leaders and UN officials will meet next week at the International Business Leaders Forum in London to talk about the private sector’s ability to impact poverty. The Financial Times has a great article on some of the ups and downs of involving business with international development.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
International Business Leaders Forum Kicks Off
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!