Although many consumers still have a hard time recognizing the difference between “recycled” and “post-consumer recycled“, Office Depot has taken advanced, proactive steps to make their advertising inserts a showcase of sustainability. In the Canadian market, Office Depot exceeded their own goals and now boasts 75% Post consumer content in their newspaper-insert advertising. That may sound like a small market, but it amounts to over 23,000 trees. More info on GreenBiz.
« Back to Home Page
Office Depot Advertisments Now 75% Post Consumer
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- John T on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Aaron on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Charles_Higley on Researchers Tally Up the Ecological Cost of Eating Beef
- R T Deco on Why Energy Efficiency is About to Come Roaring Back
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?