Although many consumers still have a hard time recognizing the difference between “recycled” and “post-consumer recycled“, Office Depot has taken advanced, proactive steps to make their advertising inserts a showcase of sustainability. In the Canadian market, Office Depot exceeded their own goals and now boasts 75% Post consumer content in their newspaper-insert advertising. That may sound like a small market, but it amounts to over 23,000 trees. More info on GreenBiz.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Office Depot Advertisments Now 75% Post Consumer
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials