The list of companies pledging to lower greenhouse gas emissions continues to rise – with Caterpillar, Frito-Lay, and Staples joining the vernerable list of corporations on the EPA’s voluntary “Climate Leaders” program. The program has now grown to 68 companies, 37 of which have now set emissions reduction goals.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Ten US Corporations Pledge Greenhouse Gas Cuts
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials