It’s not news that consumers are interested in fresh, healthy food. But a new spate of companies are making easier and more fun for people to be able to have that need met. As reported on Springwise, there are easy ways to move beyond a simple vegetble garden and raise your own chickens, and even make wine and cheese (the cheese comes from a “leased” cow. Additionally, there are companies specializing in the home delivery of fresh organic produce for those not inclined to grow it themselves. Exciting stuff, exciting opportunities. (via Sustainablog)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Business of Urban Farming
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk