Toyota further solidified its leadership position on sustainability last week by announcing a fourth environmental action plan. There are plenty of details over on Green Car Congress, as well as Toyota’s Press Release. Among the highlights: Significant CO2 reduuction in both manufacturing and end-user emissions, better performing hybrids & further reserch into bio-fuels and other alternatives to petroleum.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Toyota Advances Environmental Plan
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk