Toyota further solidified its leadership position on sustainability last week by announcing a fourth environmental action plan. There are plenty of details over on Green Car Congress, as well as Toyota’s Press Release. Among the highlights: Significant CO2 reduuction in both manufacturing and end-user emissions, better performing hybrids & further reserch into bio-fuels and other alternatives to petroleum.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Toyota Advances Environmental Plan
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials