Toyota further solidified its leadership position on sustainability last week by announcing a fourth environmental action plan. There are plenty of details over on Green Car Congress, as well as Toyota’s Press Release. Among the highlights: Significant CO2 reduuction in both manufacturing and end-user emissions, better performing hybrids & further reserch into bio-fuels and other alternatives to petroleum.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Toyota Advances Environmental Plan
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!