The Treasure America project, a unique one month initiative by MBA students and others to promote sound energy policy in the United States while preserving the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), is moving forward quickly. Meetings are being scheduled with community leaders in Kaktovik to discuss discuss economic, environmental, and social goals and strategies. For more information, visit the Treasure America website or download the latest press release [PDF Here].
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Treasure America Project Moves Forward
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials