Unilever, one of the world’s largest consumer products companies, has just come out with a fantastic new Social & Environmental (CSR) Report that raises the bar even higher. Check out the Unilever website for all the details. Highlights include: greater transparancy within their supply chain, a new business partner code of conduct, coming clean on their mistakes & failures, and working proactively with NGOs. CSRwire has additional information.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Unilever is “Listening, Learning, Making Progress”
Where we’re going
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials