Greenthinkers noted the other day that “carbon neutral” may become the next hot phrase in business-environmental circles. But what does it really mean, and how do you approach it? There’s some great information on the venerable David Suzuki’s website. There are also outlines of several programs that can help your company achieve a carbon neutral goal.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
What is Carbon Neutral?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place