Denver mayor John Hickenlooper takes sustainability seriously enough to author a special article in the Rocky Mountain News business section on the concept of the Triple Bottom Line. In the article, he outlines some of the outstanding steps the city has taken to embrace sustainability, and makes reference to his past as a small business owner aware of the needed balance between society, environment and economy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Denver Mayor Embraces ‘Triple Bottom Line’
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials