FedExKinkos will increase post-consumer content in its ‘full service’ paper area from 10% to 30%. The ‘full service’ paper area is Kinko’s biggest paper consumption area (what you get behind the counter). The move should conserve almost 20,000 tons of wood per year and have a major impact on the price and availability of post-consumer paper. (FedExKinkos Press Release)
Cambridge: May 23
Global Shared Value Leadership Summit. The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year's Summit. Register here.
San Rafael: Jun 2 – Jun 4
Public Banking Conference. Join pioneering policy makers, civic leaders, banking entrepreneurs, innovators and ordinary citizens interested in learning about one of the most critical undertakings of our time: creating a truly prosperous, democratic and sustainable new economy. Get a 25% discount with promo-code "3p" Register here.
Try the CSRHUB Widget
- Dave Shires on Refrigerator Recycling: A Tale of Two Fridges
- EcoFerris on Refrigerator Recycling: A Tale of Two Fridges
- EcoFerris on Will ‘Resilience’ Replace Sustainability?
- David W. John on Zayed Future Energy Prize Opens Submissions for 2014 Award in U.S.
- PuraKai on NPR’s Planet Money Tries Crowdfunding
- Q&A with Fish 2.0: Beyond Seafood Business as Usual
- Sustainable Brands Announces First Look at 2013 Innovation Open Finalists
- Advancing Renewable Energy Technologies for Worldwide Economic Stability
- Energy Efficiency Intensive Class at the Presidio, Coming June 18
- How Small Businesses Can Tackle Social Media Hurdles
- Managing Efficient Employee Volunteer Programs: Best Practices for Maximizing Efficiency and Effectiveness